Align your brand with the biggest challenges facing the built environment
The Big Innovation Pitch will be the built environment’s largest open call for innovation yet. The call will search for true solutions to some of the biggest challenges facing our industry.
The Industry challenges will be addressed:
- Buildings challenge: retrofitted, re-used, net positive and built to perform
- Offsite challenge: reliability and efficiency combined with creative placemaking
- Interiors challenge: sustainable and health promoting
- Resourceful Materials challenge: thinking circular to reduce, reuse and recycle
- Energy challenge: accurate data for carbon accounting and reduced clean energy usage
- Critical Infrastructure challenge: delivering integrated green, grey, blue and social infrastructure
The judging panel will narrow down entries down six innovations per challenge. We will then invite the shortlist to day one of Futurebuild, where they will be able to live pitch on each of the Keynote Stages. The six innovators on each stage will battle it out become a finalist.
The six finalists will return on day two to pitch again on the Conference Arena, in front of a larger audience, with the panel of judges determining the overall winner.
Detailed below are the criteria's for each of the challenges.