- | Buildings
- | Air Conditioning and Purification
- | Building Systems
- | Design, Consultancy and Construction Management Services
- | Lighting
- | SMART Technology
The IQRF Alliance is an open international IoT alliance (including design houses, manufacturers, cloud providers, telco operators, system integrators, research and innovation centres, technical high schools and universities) with the mission to deliver #1 wireless IoT devices and solutions based on the IQRF technology.
- 110+ members
- interoperable products
- gateways, IoT platforms
- simple commissioning process
IQRF® is a wireless technology used for small-IoT-data transmission in the non-license band, working in a mesh network covering many square kilometres. With a low power consumption, it allows a device to operate bi-directionally and securely for many years on battery power.
- Air quality monitoring in schools and offices
- Efficient lighting in cinemas, sports halls, offices, churches
- Hotel heating optimization
- Industrial heating system
- Street lighting
- Broiler houses air and water quality monitoring
- Hospital warehouses, fridges and freezers temperature monitoring
- Monitoring of CO2 levels in kindergartens
- Wireless pneumatic grinding tools
- Railway embankments monitoring
- Monitoring of cars transit and streets load
- Defrosting of coal wagons in Slovak powerplant
- Handicap street parking navigation system
- and many others...
There was a suspicion of poor air quality due to the frequent illnesses of children and bad concentration during the classes.
They wanted to inform the staff when the conditions inside were bad to start ventilation.
An efficient lighting system in a cinema with a simple control software supporting scenes, sections and time schedules was installed.
To optimize the heating system and reduce costs, the hotel management decided on the smart heating system.
The representative of the Austyn International company presents its intelligent heating solutions.
Solutions for monitoring of railway embankments.
The representative of Protronix introduces new dust sensor based on IQRF.
Simon Chudoba, IQRF Alliance CEO, shows how to easily deploy IoT solution.
Vladimír Šulc, IQRF Tech, CEO, presents plans for IQRF to become an open standard