Futurebuild is pleased to partner with the Institution of Civil Engineers on their Global Engineering Congress, taking place in October.
We’re very pleased that the ICE is supporting an action plan to deliver the UN Sustainable Development Goals both in the UK and overseas with a focus on the specific Goals and how they can be delivered both strategically and in more detail. This is a topic that the ecobuild conference focused on in 2018 and will be revisiting in 2019, so this congress will make a valuable contribution to the overall discussion and need for action. The response needs to ensure that, not only engineers, but all those engaged in delivering a sustainable future both understand and support it.
Why you should attend:
- Gain an understanding of global challenges and blockers
- Play your part in agreeing actions the global community needs to take
- Network with experts from engineering, government and the worldwide built environment
- Plan for changes affecting the profession – and your career
- Share your expertise on an international stage
At the GEC you will collaborate with global engineers, national and international policy makers, asset owners and experts from across the built environment. Using the combined platforms of ICE and the World Federation of Engineering Organisations, it is an unmissable opportunity to learn from international peers, forge connections and contribute to a plan that tackles the big global challenges.