At Elmhurst Energy, software is at the heart of what we do. Although not a software company, our expertise in IT applications is at the core of our business success, playing a key role in maintaining our position as the building energy rating industry leaders promoting the Elmhurst brand through the development of software. Demands from Government and other bodies ensure that we continue to improve the methodology on which applications are based which increases the degree of variation and complexity inherent in the process.
What can I expect to do in the role?
As a BA you will be the business advocate within product development, collaborating
with stakeholders throughout the company and externally to ensure high quality and
on-time delivery. You would achieve this through proactive communication with both
technical and non-technical stakeholders and by building relationships with customer
facing functions to ensure all relevant knowledge flows into the project process. This
• Proactively working and communicating with stakeholders throughout the
organisation to map business processes, user journeys and process flows and
understand their needs to deliver solutions to meet them.
• Helping our clients understand data dependencies along with system or other
• Capture requirements from many different stakeholder types, gathering metrics
on current operations, and have an ability to clearly articulate client pain
• Ensure the necessary completion of management system documentation,
such as user stories, product specifications and business requirement
documents, to demonstrate adequate controls.
• Managing project development goals and release schedules ensuring that
these are communicated to all stakeholders.
• Provide industry and legislation analysis, feasibility studies and lead on strategic
evaluation of current systems and processes.
For more information please see the full job description. You can apply directly on our website