Based in our Bosham office, near Chichester, this role requires a high degree of computer skills including data input, manipulation and evaluation. We offer a real opportunity for responsibility and progression and full in-house training will be provided.
• Financial overview of all current maintenance contracts
• To be finance lead for the department, invoicing on a monthly basis
• Responsible for the renewal of existing maintenance contracts
• Ensuring all contracts are renewed in a timely manner and have a valid purchase order and signed agreement in place
• Generating quotations for new enquiries and living walls due to be installed, and following this through to generating an order
• Setting up each contract on our finance system, creating budgets for each project and ensuring all spreadsheets are up to date
• Monitor costs against the budgets set
• Generating additional works quotations, chasing acceptance, setting up on our finance system and invoicing after works are complete
• Keeping all spreadsheets and dashboards up to date with contractual information, including costs and budgets for management review
• Liaising with customers, contact by phone and email on a daily basis
• Supporting the field team assisting operatives and Maintenance Manager as required
• Carry out all other duties as reasonably required by the Maintenance Manager and the Directors
Applicants for this position will have excellent written and verbal communication skills. The work requires a strong attention to detail and the ability to follow defined processes. Candidates with financial qualifications or experience in a fast paced financial, contractual or analytical background will be desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual seeking a highly responsible position in a small, close-knit team. We offer a competitive salary, bonus potential and the prospect of real career development in a growing niche company.