In Partnership with:
New at Futurebuild 2019 is the Knowledge Forum
Designed to meet the ever-evolving needs of our visitors.
The Knowledge Forum will be a dedicated central forum that will bring together academia, universities, key professional bodies, partners and associations, across all built environment industries, with a common purpose of sharing knowledge.
Offering solutions and guidance to take back to the office, the Knowledge Forum will deliver content across a multiple of ways:
- Deep-dive workshops
- Networking and large-scale events
- Partner stand space
- Exclusive academia and institution research pods
Deep dive workshops
The Knowledge Forum will provide the opportunity for workshops delivering content in four key themes:
- Digital construction and quality in construction - detailed workshops delivered by the BRE Academy
- Skills and delivery - hosted by the Considerate Contractors Scheme (CCS) and the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) and providing advice on skills issues, improving the image of construction, onsite advice and guidance and apprenticeship recruitment
- Built Environment research and education, leadership and professional practice - two interrelated topics looking at subjects such as team leadership, behaviour change, professional contracts and Integrated Project Insurance (IPI) along with built environment research projects and educational courses presented by academic research bodies and professional institutions
- Working with manufacturers – focused workshops looking at product specification
Networking and events
At the heart of the Knowledge Forum will be the perfect place for you to hold your networking event!
This area will provide the option to run presentations seating 100 guests (cabaret style) using the provided AV or drinks and networking events for 150 guests.
There is also the option to run breakfast briefings prior to the event opening or early evening drinks receptions until 8pm.
A dedicated café situated next to this area can provide further networking space and a base for catering and refreshments.
Talk to us about your needs and create a package to suit your budget and objectives.
Be part of the future.
Futurebuild 2019 will be shaped by you – the built environment industry.
From the largest headline partner, to the smallest start-up exhibitor, everyone involved in Futurebuild 2019 plays a critical role in shaping a better future.