In partnership with Explore Offsite, it will feature a ground-breaking exhibition of offsite construction solutions and the largest gathering of the growing industry’s professionals, summing up the importance of offsite technology for the future.
Hub visitor key job functions
- Architects, Designers & Specifiers
- BIM professionals
- Builders & Developers
- CAD Designers & Specialist Sub-contractors
- Energy Efficiency & Waste Managers
- Housebuilders – 80% of the top UK housebuilders in attendance*
- Housing Associations – 91% of the top London housing associations in attendance*
- Main Contractors
- Project Managers
- Public Sector Procurement Departments
- Quantity Surveyors & Product Developers
- Structural Engineers
- Sustainability Managers
*Stats taken from the Building’s Top 20 Housebuilders and G15 Housing Associations (London)
Confirmed 2019 Offsite exhibitors
This is definitely the busiest event we’ve exhibited at and we love
the different hubs. We’re looking forward to developing the brand even further and coming back to showcase its journey in 2019!
Kathryn Legg, Marketing Services Manager, Marley
We exhibited at ecobuild 2018 to promote our steel structures and the eco benefits that they bring, as well as meeting the right people to move steel forward within the construction industry.
Nick Hughes, UK & Ireland Sales Manager, Hadley Group
Portakabin works across so many sectors, including healthcare and education. We use ecobuild to tell the sector what we do as a organisation.
Sarah Denton, Business Development Manager, Portakabin