Concept & unique benefits
Vision@Futurebuild 2020 will consist of a 20 open stand pavilion around a central atrium with seating, speaking and meeting facilities.
Uniquely, Vision will offer exhibitors a real bonanza of presentation and networking opportunities.
- Central Atrium with presentation and meeting facilities giving you more space than just your stand
- Day 1 or 3: 1 x 15 min Innovation talk for each exhibitor with the possibility to invite your favourite architect or developer
- Day 2: exclusive access to Enterprise Europe Network matchmaking meetings
- Evening Day 2: one 100@London ticket for the International Networking Event & Dinner attended by 100 architects, developers and housebuilders at the Crystal next door. This includes also a free banner with your logo, a 100 second company pitch to all attendees and a listing in the product brochure. Additional tickets available at preferential rates.
- Invitation to the Belgian Beer Reception on 3rd March at 17h, to which exhibitors can invite their contacts, clients and guests.
Exhibitors will of course also be able to take advantage of all the other facilities and events taking place during this 3-day show including the many Conference and Keynote Stage sessions in Buildings, Energy, Resourceful Materials, Offsite, Interiors and Infrastructure.
The event will be also be home to Vision’s 100@London networking evening which fosters collaboration and provides the chance to exchange ideas around key industry issues. This is the latest edition in Vision’s influential 100@ events series around Europe, which connects 100 senior architects, developers and housebuilders, with 30 key manufacturers. The three-course gourmet dinner will include high profile industry speakers covering the major visions for London.
Futurebuild are extremely excited for Vision to return to the 2020 event. Vision’s continued presence will help to expand the high level of content available to audiences and encourage new and returning brands to exhibit. For those brands taking part, we have introduced some exciting initiatives, including the opportunity to provide a tech presentation to our architectural audience, a full day of meetings with some of the 27,000 senior decision makers and specifi ers who attend and tickets to the 100@Vision networking dinner event.
After a successful 2019 edition, Vision@Futurebuild 2020 will more than ever be the place for innovative suppliers to showcase their products and services. With a maximum of networking opportunities for Vision exhibitors, we are simply adding to the already fantastic event programme already in place. We both share the same values in that we want to create the ultimate destination for senior representatives to collaborate and create action plans for change. Our 100@ networking and dinner series will also offer a new layer to Futurebuild, attracting the top architects, suppliers and house builders to an already busy event.
Change one thing, change the future
We believe that you have the power to change the future of the built environment. Bring your innovations and ideas to Futurebuild and share them with over 27,000 industry influencers and shapers.