To support the NSM in delivering agreed sales strategies with our key specialist distributors at local and regional branch level. You will be primary point of contact and support customers with day to day activities such as co-coordinating pricing and stock ordering. Ideally based in our Sheffield HQ with regular contact by phone, teams and branch visits as necessary to build and maintain strong, long term win/win trading relationships.
Coordinating formal quarterly reviews at branch level on product portfolios ensuring we introduce other Leviat brands into the customers basket of goods, where applicable. The role will also be the strategic link between external sales teams and customer on major project activity.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
– Point of contact for branch network, building and maintaining good relationships, managing pricing enquiries and co-ordinating project involvement.
– Review regional and branch stock profiles, identify gaps and opportunities for growth for Ancon Brand and broader Leviat offering.
– Developing local strategies with branches to target customer and project opportunites.
– Tracking leads with branch network.
– Increase the awareness of the company’s products, to gain and retain specifications for the products, solicit enquiries and convert these enquiries into orders throughout the UK.
– Engagement with Leviat external teams to manage project enquiries and involvement through distribution network.
– Develop and report against an agreed set of commercial KPI’s
– Actively deliver product training on existing and new products in line with overall marketing and sales strategies
– Senior staff at both the head office and regions of major customer groups
– Masonry Commercial operations teams, Sales, technical and PDM
– Marketing, financial and other sales teams in Leviat UK