We are looking for self-motivated graduates who are ready to embark on a career in software development. We require individuals who can work on their own initiative but also have the ability to work alongside with others as part of a team.
Does this sound like you? We would love to hear from you if you have a combination of the following skills:
– Educated to a degree level in engineering, computing, or a related scientific subject.
– Understand energy/heat transfer mechanisms.
– A passion for coding with experience of writing code in a compiled language.
– Motivated by using analytical and problem-solving skills for a practical purpose.
– Strongly detailed-orientated and able to work with multiple goals and deadlines.
– Understanding of building physics with the ability to run building simulation tools.
– Experience working with a large code base across different modules.
– Experience with a version control system.